Amtech 140mm (5 Inch) Contour Gauge With Friction Lock
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Ensure that the friction lock is in the unlocked position.
2. Check that the profile fingers are flat against the body.
3. Press the profile gauge against the object e.g. skirting, pipe, architrave or dado.
4. Rotate the locking lever from unlocked to locked, to secure the profile.
5. Use a pencil to copy the profile onto the piece of material, ready for cutting out.
6. Can be attached to metal surfaces using the magnets on the rear.
* Always unlock the friction lever before resetting the profile fingers.
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|