It’s that time of year when the sun is hopefully shining and we’re thinking about summer holidays.
But what should we take with us? Here’s our list of 5 musts:
1. Waterproof case for your iPad, Kindle or tablet
Protect your tech baby from water, dirt and dust.
There are plenty of cases available and they don’t cost much – especially given the risk to your device:
- > for iPad/10″ tablet
- > iPad Mini or other 7″ or 8″ tablets
- > Waterproof beach pouch/case for Amazon Kindle 3, 4, Touch, Paparewhite, Kobo touch, keyboard – this version is in blue
- > Waterproof beach pouch / case – for Amazon Kindle 3, 4, Touch, Paperwhite Kobo Touch, keyboard – this version is in black
2. Memory card for your holiday snaps and videos
There’s a massive range available in different sizes and memory storage whether it’s for your mobile phone or camera.
- > MicroSD cards: SDHC, SDXC and full size adapters
- > Compact flash cards
- > Memory stick
- > Memory card cases and adapters
These compact gadgets are quite simply brilliant and are becoming more and more popular.
Surely, an absolute essential – not least for the plane.
We can recommend these AERO 7 active noise cancelling headphones with aeroplane kit and travel kit.
Very, very useful!
Take a look at the Ultramax Swiss – Worldwide Travel Adapter for 100-240V Mains.
It fits any plug to any plug!