Well, it’s been a busy time over here, but we have some exciting news…
After a lot of hard work on the programming front, we have just launched a new website for our sister company, Snapmad.com
What is Snapmad?
Snapmad.com is a digital printing service used by photographers across the UK. We specialise in printing of any photos, on to prints (up to 60×30 inches), ready to hang canvas pictures, and mugs. We take pride in offering great service, price, and amazing quality – we are used by professional photographers and great amateurs alike.
What’s new & old?
- New simple designer – creating your multi-print or canvas order is now easier than ever
- Mobile & tablet friendly responsive design
- New products added to the existing range:
- Ultra-wide panoramic, multi-image collage, polaroid, word art, kids alphabet & rolled canvases.
- On Canvas prints you can now select protective varnish coatings and deeper frame sizes as well as ‘mirror effect’ and bespoke edge colours.
- Mug design templates with more to be launched soon.
- New print enlargement sizes.
- Optionally convert your image to B&W, sepia or blue tone.
- Loyalty scheme for all customers – earn Snap Savings and redeem them at checkout.
Fancy giving us a try – Here’s a deal…
You can get 20% off your order when you spend over £15, by using the code BLOG20. Plus, the snapmad.com website allows you to earn more Snap Savings when you recommend friends to use the service. For details, see here.
We’re always looking to improve upon what we have built, so we’ve made a change on our blog too…
Our comments section is now open for business and we invite you all to share your Snapmad experiences, comments and general feedback with our new website.
We are confident you’ll love the new site as much as we do!