MOUNTING THE UNIT IS BOTH EASY AND QUICK: SIMPLY USE 2 OF THE SCREWS PROVIDED. THERE ARE ALSO 2 RAWLPLUGS FOR MOUNTING ONTO A CONCRETE OR BRICK WALL. IF MOUNTING THE UNIT ONTO WOOD (LIKE A FENCE) THEN JUST USE THE SCREWS ONLY. THE INSTRUCTION SHEET REFERS TO "PILLAR HINGES" THESE ARE THE RAWLPLUGS
3 MODES OF LIGHTING: ON THE BACK OF THE UNIT THERE IS A SLIDING SWITCH WITH 4 POSITIONS
OFF. UNIT OFF ALL OF THE TIME
1. USES THE DUSK TO DAWN SENSOR ONLY, SO THE UNIT WILL COME ON AT MEDIUM POWER WHEN LIGHT LEVELS DROP AND THE LIGHTS WILL STAY ON AS LONG AS THERE IS POWER IN THE BATTERIES. FULLY CHARGED THIS WILL BE SEVERAL HOURS
2. USES DUSK TO DAWN AND PIR MOTION SENSOR: AT DUSK THE LIGHT WILL COME ON IN LOW LODE TO PROVIDE BASIC LIGHTING BUT IF THE SENSOR DETECTS MOVEMENT THEN IT WILL SWITCH TO FULL POWER. IF NO FURTHER MOVEMENT IS DETECTED THEN IT WILL REVERT BACK TO LOW POWER AFTER 2O SECONDS
3. MOTION MODE ONLY: UNIT IS OFF ALL THE TIME UNLESS IT SEES MOVEMENT THEN THE LIGHT WILL COME ON FULL POWER FOR 20 SECONDS. IT WILL STAY ON AS LONG AS THERE IS MOVEMENT, THEN GO OFF AFTER 20 SECONDS.
Solar Panel - 5.5v / 0.55w
Battery - 2200 mah
Protection - IP65 Waterproof
Sensor Angle - 180 Degrees
Sensor Distance - 10m
Adjustable Light Modes
1. Medium Light Mode: It will charge in the day. Auto turn on medium light in darkness or at night. The lighting time is about 8-12 hours after fully charged for 7-8 hours in the sun
2. Dim Light Sensor Mode: It will charge in the day. Auto turn on dim light in darkness or at night when no motion is detected, only 24 LED will light up. It will turn on to bright light with all LEDs on when motion is detected and last about 17-20 seconds. It will turn to dim light again when there is no motion.
3.Sensor Mode: It will charge in the day. Auto turn on bright light in darkness or at night when motion is detected and last about 17-20 seconds. The light will go off when there is no motion.
Whats in the Box:
30 led solar light
2 screws and rawlplugs (Please note: instructions mention rawlplugs as pillar hinges.)