Supplied brand new and packed in sealed retail blister pack with 3xAA batteries and an easy and quick fit handlebar mount. Sizing rubbers are provided so that the mount will fit ALL size handlebars. Quick release system for light to unit, may be used with gloves fitted too. The ARC250 Pro Bike Light features 2 independently controlled light sources, a 250 lumen spot light and a 115 lumen C-O-B flood light. The C-O-B flood light covers 250º using ARCUS LED Technology, which allows the user to be visible from multiple angles, enhancing the user’s safety.
• High-power 250 lumen LED spot light
• High-power 115 lumen ARCUS C-O-B LED flood light
ARCUS is a new proprietary C-O-B LED technology that shapes light like never before with 250º of intense light coverage for maximum safety.
Size of Main Unit L11 x W5.3 x H3.4 cm Unit weighs 155 grams with 3 x AA batteries fitted
2 LIGHT MODES - SPOT LIGHT
• High (250 lumens) - 9 hours / 133 meters
• Low (120 lumens) - 15 hours / 86 meters
4 LIGHT MODES - ARCUS C•O•B FLOOD LIGHT
• High (115 lumens) - 14 hours / 15 meters
• Low (60 lumens) - 23 hours / 11 meters
• Day Flash (15 lumens) - 24 hours / 15 meters
• Night Flash (15 lumens) - 15 hours / 15 meters
• Water and impact-resistant
• Mount allows light to swivel 90º
• Tool-free universal mounting system
• Quick-release mount design
• Handy LED Battery / power indicator on top of Unit: Blue indicates all good, solid red indicates low to medium power, flashing red LED means batteries are 10% or less
• Top-positioned, independently controlled
ON/OFF buttons for spot and flood light
• Powered by 3 AA batteries (included) - Use our 7dayshop AA rechargeables to save even more money!?!
• 180 grams in total with batteries fitted and mount.
• (H) 4.825” x (W) 1.625”
A REAL USER REVIEW:
A compact size light but incredibly powerful and a well thought out product. It is easy to fit the mount and a positive slide and locking system for attatching and releasing the light unit from the handlebar mount, which can be done with gloves on too. I purchased this light and have since brought another for my other bike - I am so impressed why... ?
The light has 2 independant LED light units with the main upper light being your main riding light which is very very powerful, so much so that the low-setting is probably good enough for general riding. The main beam spread is very good and even and is not too dazzling for on-coming traffic. The other lower light unit is a real bonus as it lights the area/floor in front of the bike and helps you to see any immediate dangers like potholes and kerbs etc. The lower unit has 4 modes high, low, strobe and a nice pulse setting which is my favoured mode as it pulses just a little so that you are noticeable to others. The combination of the 2 lights in one unit mean that you pretty much have one unit that will tackle most peoples needs. I like also that it uses 3x AA batteries. I use 7dayshop rechargeable AA batteries in mine to save on costs and they work really well. The 2 switches ontop are slightly rubberised and the unit appears to be very water resistent so far. If the batteries are getting low then there is a small warning light on the top of the unit that will go first blue then red, thats handy to know and by switching to a lower power setting or turning off the lower unit or switching it to strobe then you can extend the battery life which must be several hours with fresh batteries.I use the strobe on the lower light for daytime use - best be seen even especially when dusk but not dark enough to need the main upper light. Hope this has been helpful - I am really impressed with this front light - seems really nice quality and well made and just love the fact that both lights can be used independantly of each other.