Supplied brand new and packed in sealed retail blister pack with 3xAA batteries and an easy and quick fit handlebar mount. Sizing rubbers are provided so that the mount will fit ALL size handlebars. Quick release system for light to unit, may be used with gloves fitted too. The ARC250 Pro Bike Light features 2 independently controlled light sources, a 250 lumen spot light and a 115 lumen C-O-B flood light. The C-O-B flood light covers 250º using ARCUS LED Technology, which allows the user to be visible from multiple angles, enhancing the user’s safety.
• High-power 250 lumen LED spot light
• High-power 115 lumen ARCUS C-O-B LED flood light
ARCUS is a new proprietary C-O-B LED technology that shapes light like never before with 250º of intense light coverage for maximum safety.
Size of Main Unit L11 x W5.3 x H3.4 cm Unit weighs 155 grams with 3 x AA batteries fitted
2 LIGHT MODES - SPOT LIGHT
• High (250 lumens) - 9 hours / 133 meters
• Low (120 lumens) - 15 hours / 86 meters
4 LIGHT MODES - ARCUS C•O•B FLOOD LIGHT
• High (115 lumens) - 14 hours / 15 meters
• Low (60 lumens) - 23 hours / 11 meters
• Day Flash (15 lumens) - 24 hours / 15 meters
• Night Flash (15 lumens) - 15 hours / 15 meters
• Water and impact-resistant
• Mount allows light to swivel 90º
• Tool-free universal mounting system
• Quick-release mount design
• Handy LED Battery / power indicator on top of Unit: Blue indicates all good, solid red indicates low to medium power, flashing red LED means batteries are 10% or less
• Top-positioned, independently controlled
ON/OFF buttons for spot and flood light
• Powered by 3 AA batteries (included) - Use our 7dayshop AA rechargeables to save even more money!?!
• 180 grams in total with batteries fitted and mount.
• (H) 4.825” x (W) 1.625”