Affiliate Terms and Conditions
The 7dayshop.com affiliate program is open for free enrolment, allowing you to earn money by displaying links to 7dayshop.com and its products on your website and social media accounts. Any purchases made by customers who click on these links will earn you commission, which can be redeemed on our website or paid out directly. At present, the commission rate is set at a generous 5%. For further details, please refer to these Affiliate terms & conditions.
1. When making your application to join the 7dayshop.com affiliate program, you must provide your full name, email address, and any other information requested at sign-up.
2. Membership of our affiliate program is at the sole discretion of 7dayshop.com Limited, and if your application is successful you will be notified by email.
3. Once you become a member of our affiliate program;
3.1 You will be issued with a special affiliate account on 7dayshop.com.
3.2 You will have a unique code with which to promote 7dayshop.com in links to our website.
3.3 You will also have a link to download an up-to-date csv formatted list of products available at 7dayshop.com.
3.4 You may request banners and other graphics directly from us and we will do our best to accommodate these requests.
3.5 Responsibility for the security of any user names and passwords issued rests with you.
4.1 When a customer clicks a link on your site which contains your unique code, a cookie will be set on their browser for a period of 30 days. Provided the customer makes a purchase within that timeframe, then commission will be earned.
4.2 The default level of commission will be set at 5%.
4.3 Commission earned will be credited to your 7dayshop account.
4.4 Commission is not earned on sales made using store credit.
4.5 Commission is earned only on successful sales, and may be removed to allow for customer errors, returns and other anomalies.
4.6 You will be able to spend the commission earned at 7dayshop.com after 30 days have elapsed since the sale was made.
4.7 You will be able to request payment for the commission earned on your account after 30 days have elapsed since the sale was made providing that the requested amount is over £50. You will need to send us an invoice for the requested amount in order that we can pay you.
4.8 We may from time to time change the commission rate, and you will be notified of the change 7 days in advance.
5. Referral Links and Promotion.
5.1 You may promote 7dayshop.com on your website or social media platform provided that you adhere to the platforms own terms and conditions. You are responsible for any promotions you create on any platform.
5.2 You may not promote 7dayshop.com on any email marketing whatsoever without advance written consent of 7dayshop.com.
5.3 We may require you to give evidence of where you are promoting 7dayshop.com.
5.4 It is your responsibility to ensure that the links you use to send customers to 7dayshop.com are using the tracking code correctly.
6. 7dayshop.com Limited, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the program, for any reason at any time. Such termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your affiliate account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or accrued referral fees in your account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. 7dayshop.com Limited reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Upon the termination of this agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to the 7dayshop.com and all our images and other materials provided under the affiliate program.