Amtech 5pc Cross Head Screw Remover Set
Durable hardened 40CR alloy steel construction
Suitable for use on Phillips & Pozi head screws
Quick change 1/4″ hex shank
Supplied with storage case
1 x #0 (up to 5mm head)
1 x #1 (up to 6mm head)
1 x #2 (up to 10mm head)
1 x #3 (up to 12mm head)
1 x #4 (up to 14mm head)
Instructions for use:
1. Select the size screw extractor that allows the taper to be inserted into the
cross head of the damaged screw head.
2. Insert the screw extractor into the drill chuck (keyless, keyed or 1/4" hex drive).
3. Set the drill to high torque, low speed - rotating anti-clockwise.
4. Hold the drill firmly and apply pressure to ensure the screw extractor bites
into the head of the damaged screw.
5. The screw extractor should enable the damaged screw to be withdrawn.
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|